- 1 refillable SEALPOD reusable coffee capsule
- 1 cover
- 1 lid
- 1 strainer
- 1 scoop
- 200 filter papers (valued at £5.95 when sold separately)
Why use SealPod Refillable Capsules?
SealPod is the leading brand of reusable coffee pods. It's special
patented design creates an intense and flavoursome coffee whilst it's
durable stainless steel pod has built a fantastic reputation for it's
long life span of 10 + years.
There are plenty of other benefits too:
Environmentally Friendly: Contribute to reducing billions of single-use pods ending up in landfill every year.
Value for money: Refillable capsules are a much more cost effective option than buying pre-packed.
Freedom: Don't be restricted to the blends available
from big brands. Filling your own coffee pods means the freedom to
choose your favourite coffee and explore new coffee.
Fresh coffee: Using freshly ground coffee ensures
you get the very best flavours of coffee. Coffee from single-use pods
can often be sitting on the shelves for up to 12 months which results in
a stale and poor quality espresso.
Easy to use & clean: Quick and simple to use. Easy to clean in sink or dishwasher.
Fertiliser for your plants. Place your used coffee grounds straight into soil to act as a natural fertiliser.
In 2014, Nespresso® made a world-wide commitment to stop voiding
warranties, as it was judged anti-competitive for them to do so. However
if used correctly, SealPod simply does not have machine compatibility
Instructions for use:
- Place the strainer (looks similar to a bottle top) into the pod
base. Choose to place the strainer concave side for espresso OR covex
side for americano.
- Place the filter on top (optional).
- Fill with one scoop of coffee. Wiggle the pod to flatten the coffee and tamp down with the base of the scoop.
- Place the stainless steel lid on top (little holes are in this lid)
- Cover with the black rubber lid, pushing firmly in place around the outer edge.
- Place in Dolce Gusto® tray.
- Align the rubber hole in the lid with the centre.
- Brew and enjoy!
After you've brewed your coffee, don't forget to get your SealPod out
of your Dolce Gusto® machine basket! Once it's cool enough, remove the
lid and wash out your reusable pod ready for it's next use.